Sad Poetry Pictures and Message Copy-paste Anywhere 2024

 Sad😔 poetry image | Apne Mazi ky Tsawar see Haraasan Ho Nain by Sahir Ludhianvi

Sad Poetry Time Memories of the past, I hate my past so much whenever I think about it you start to fear me, and all those who have treated me in the past hate me now.

These poems contain memories of the past, Nazia is a time in which many of our memories live, in the past, our childhood our youth our friend's relatives all join, and sometimes the past becomes very painful This poetry is on the same subject

Apne Mazi ky Tsawar se Harasan Ho Nain-sad-poetry
Apne Mazi ky Tsawar se

 اپنے ماضی کے تصور سے ہراساں ہوں میں

 اپنے گزرے ہوئے ایام سے نفرت ہے مجھے


Roman-urdu sad poetry SMS

Apne Mazi ky Tsawar se Harasan Ho Nain

Apny juzre hue ayyam Se Nafrat Hai Mujhe.

Previous Post Next Post