Attitude Poetry in Urdu 2 Lines Shayari Image and Video

Best 2 Lines Attitude Level - alone but happy - Whatsapp Video Status And Images


How are your friends I hope you are all good friends? 
I'm happy with myself There are people around me who love and care, but still, there is a feeling of loneliness. At times I think they are better than being alone. I want to spend my life with someone who accepts me for who I am and who honors me the way I want to be honored. Read it more. 2 Line Sad Poetry

Best Alone Poetry Image And Video Status Download 2024


attitude poetry in urdu 2 lines shayari 2024
Alone Poetry Image

اکیلے رہنا ایک نشا ہے اور آج کل ہم فل نشے میں ہیں۔

Urdu Alone Attitude Status Copy-Paste


Akele Rahana Ek Nasha Hai 
aur aaj kal hum ful Nashe Mein Hain.

Whatsapp Status Video And Image Status Download Share


We always need to understand that no one is lonely, if a person can no longer be happy then he is disturbed by the feeling of loneliness. Also, it will be very difficult if you have thousands of people who are more popular in your circles but do not feel alone. 

Happy are the people who have a lot but are happy with their lifestyle. Always give thanks for all the blessings of Allah and His blessings. Only Allah is the best for your life. So here you can download the attitude level video with the best status and forward pictures with English and Urdu Poetry.


Whatsapp Urdu Attitude Video Status

Previous Post Next Post